What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another bucket beer off the list thanks to @PianoMan, great smash, I can drink this all day.
dwi9z.jpg[ing]

So what do you think of Suarez? Gets a lot of good reviews. I've had the Pils and a Harvest during Zwanze. The only other brewery there besides Cantillon was Allagash. It was a good showing

One of my top 5 breweries. It is hard to make this good of beer at this low of an ABV. It is ridiculous how well done these beers are. And I can crush a lot of these too....

One of my top 5 breweries. It is hard to make this good of beer at this low of an ABV. It is ridiculous how well done these beers are. And I can crush a lot of these too....
I agree. One of my favorite bars, the bartender was asking what I was into. At that point I was brewing some really good lagers and he handed me the Suarez Pils. I said yes. Nothing over the top altho the Harvest was amazing, I'd like to take a trip out there.

I agree. One of my favorite bars, the bartender was asking what I was into. At that point I was brewing some really good lagers and he handed me the Suarez Pils. I said yes. Nothing over the top altho the Harvest was amazing, I'd like to take a trip out there.

Let me know if you do. I will meet you there.

My friend bought me a case of that beer and I was surprised myself, all 4 of them were easy drinking beers.
Yeah I am going to be BBQing Saturday and happened to pick up the sampler to drink while i cook. Had to sample a few of them tonight of course. None of them blew me away but for the price, they are all very drinkable.

Latest posts

Back