What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The beer or the masterbatory sore forearms?

?

image.jpg

This,View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1434838680.521893.jpg after work, I'm on Saturdays from now on but I have Monday's off so I can deal with it, I think I'm the only person in the place that gets two days off in a row, some are bitchin, screw them.
Going to rain tomorrow thanks to Texas, you should have keep your storm.
Planing on a brew session Monday, maybe a double.

I keep seeing people talk about this Not Your Father's Root Beer everywhere (whole internet, not just HBT). I guess I need to seek it out. I love root beer.

Really good, really sweet though. No trace of alcohol so keep it away from the kids.

Really good, really sweet though. No trace of alcohol so keep it away from the kids.

N/A for me unless you're including cats. But then again, little rats have figured out both how to uncap/uncork bottles, AND where I keep the good Scotch, so it might be time to padlock the fridge.

I keep seeing people talk about this Not Your Father's Root Beer everywhere (whole internet, not just HBT). I guess I need to seek it out. I love root beer.

I had already checked out and then saw it, after all the chatter about it I grabbed a six. Put one in the freezer when I got home and now I have a slushy, not a bad thing with this, smells and tastes like root beer.
You could drink this at work and nobody would know the difference till you were slurring. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1434844435.988237.jpg

Back