What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having what little of Remmy's english ipa with mosaic that survived the trip. It had a nice pop surprisingly. Might have been over carbed and that might be why it leaked. Still taste great. Sucks lost 2 in shipment. These people do not car about their job

Had a couple Brick IPA's with dinner. @Fedora did you brew this one?
View attachment 242350

ISO: those wings

View attachment 242352

Still telling myself that bcbs goes stale by Christmas.

Another proud graduate of fuzzymittens' photography school.

FINISH HIM!

Trying to decide if I want another beer.

Coke until I figure it out.

View attachment 242356

Happy Hanukkah!

Drinking water. Resting my liver for the weekend :D

Leftovers from bottling my Baltic porter. Used smoke malt, maybe a little more than I'd like. Nice and full, hides 9% with no problem.

ISO: those wings

Another proud graduate of fuzzymittens' photography school.

Happy Hanukkah!

Drinking water. Resting my liver for the weekend :D

I am enrolled in sickbabyholdings photography school. Similar results from a completely different approach.

Received your package today, totally forgot about the posts until seeing your post, look what I found in the bottom of the box,LOL
Packaging looks familiar, beers are cooling, Thank you!

Hahaha figured I'd throw them right back in the bag to avoid having them get all banged up in delivery. Glad to hear it got there alright. Thank you again, I really appreciate the trade!

My mixed fruit blonde.

View attachment 1418788301702.jpg

jv3ur8Be8Q95Z.jpg

Really good stuff, no style given but it tastes like an APA version of their Hop Devil IPA.

Coffee as I hit the road to CT. Meeting @Remmy for a couple of beers after the company holiday party. Going to be a long day (and I hope I don't miss my stop on the way home and end up in the train yard!)

Water. Transitioning from normal day shift to a midnight-noon shift for the next week until Xmas.

Had some commercial lager last night, trying to save some Bavarian hefe & dampfbeir for Christmas. Coffee this morning. It's turning colder again.

Coffee as I hit the road to CT. Meeting @Remmy for a couple of beers after the company holiday party. Going to be a long day (and I hope I don't miss my stop on the way home and end up in the train yard!)

In the interest of science, please confirm or deny the rumors that you can catch a buzz from shaking his hand or getting a pat on the back through a thin shirt.

Water, coffee, protein shake and a small sip of my Mosaic SMaSH. Added 2 more ounces Mosaic now, gravity is still a little higher than I thought it would be, but it's run a little cold for a few days. Now up to 66º with dry hopping underway. I think I'll cold crash this one while I'm away then add gelatin.

As a self proclaimed wing expert I can report that the wings were good.

Over carbed but still good. Thanks @HelloView attachment 242362
I'm glad you like it. Mystery is doing great things; however, they had an issue where their bottles were exploding on the shelf of the bottle shop I go to. They claimed it was due to poor quality bottles. I disagree slightly after seeing how these bad boys were pouring. That bottle supposedly should be the newer bottles. In fact, you can weigh it and compare to another bomber and it should be a good ounce or two heavier. I was told those were from a new shipment. I still believe their bottle conditioning process is to blame and that maybe they need to invest in a filter system. Unless the issue is that they're rushing their beers, which is a bad idea for anyone who bottles. I did mean to tell you to keep that cold and drink soon. My apologies for not remembering to do that. :eek:

Drinking winter grind from mothers brewery. Coffee stout with a real coffee kick! Love this crack!
I loved that one! @hawgwild81 gave one to me and it was very good. I think it's a decent contender for Before Noon. Now that I've had both, I'd take either all day long.

I'm glad you like it. Mystery is doing great things; however, they had an issue where their bottles were exploding on the shelf of the bottle shop I go to. They claimed it was due to poor quality bottles. I disagree slightly after seeing how these bad boys were pouring. That bottle supposedly should be the newer bottles. In fact, you can weigh it and compare to another bomber and it should be a good ounce or two heavier. I was told those were from a new shipment. I still believe their bottle conditioning process is to blame and that maybe they need to invest in a filter system. Unless the issue is that they're rushing their beers, which is a bad idea for anyone who bottles. I did mean to tell you to keep that cold and drink soon. My apologies for not remembering to do that. :eek:

I loved that one! @hawgwild81 gave one to me and it was very good. I think it's a decent contender for Before Noon. Now that I've had both, I'd take either all day long.

No worries. I don't think it's do to poor quality bottles considering the cap shot off like a bullit. It was still good after the foam subsided. ;)

I wish I had a Winter Grind right now. Instead I'm drinking mediocre coffee.

Narwhal. $10 can't beat it. Some '14 Backwoods $13.

Yeah, I grabbed another Backwwods last week and would have gotten more if not for the BA limits in PA when buying less than a case.

On to water now until I head down to the party at noon. Floccers are trying to give me problems to deal with, but I keep passing them on to the appropriate party. :fro:

Back