What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you bought that at a bar? Should have asked for your money back.

Coffee while finishing cleaning up after last night's party. Had some CL Liquid Gold, Otter Creek Overgrown, lil Sumpin Sumpin, and Troegs Dreamweaver, plus some HB. Wife was surprised and had a good time, so that's all that really matters.

Good job keeping it a surprise. Not many people can pull that off with a spouse. Should've hired me and my crew, no cleaning after we're done. ;)

Quick swig of my Belgian-ish blonde ale. It isn't fully carbed yet, but that won't stop me from cooking beer brats with it.

Last if my 10gallons of LL hefe :(

Sad day, it always goes fast in the summer. Oh well. Time for fall brews

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408311227.557579.jpg

Damn. Looks like fun. Catch any fish or just a good buzz?

Every weekend I go to multi million dollar homes and serve drinks for snobs. The kind that do beer reviews on YouTube. I eat and drink like a king, make money and go back to my crappy home to be depressed.

Hahaha. Last week we went to a beach in the Hamptons. I'm pretty sure we were all depressed looking at those multimillion dollar houses.

Having the rest of a 22 of beer camp west coast ipa. Had to go to the hospital to check on a client (this morning at 9 after getting woken up to a call at 3am about an incident), set up and stay for a work party (no alcohol), and finally back home.

Attachments

• 1408311416120.jpg
    1408311416120.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 62
Next up ship wrecked saison.

I think find brewed this about the same time I did...it's really starting to shine IMO

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408311627.419962.jpg

Made the lemon lime haf and wizen all the non-Home Brew drinkers
loved it

loved it.

loved it

That's one of the reason I make if. My SIL, MIL, and grandma inlaws all request it every summer around the pool. 6.5% always is sneaky too

Listening to Rammstein & drinking my Dampfbier, saison & Irish reds with vodka. Feeling kinda "anxious"...Feuer Frei Bang! Bang!:rockin:

Bottled what I think may be an incredible vanilla spice stout and used cold brewed coffee in 6 bombers.

Drank a latitude ipa and now this:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408313675.276841.jpg

Another fresh flower power. Went to buy some for my brother and myself as he likes ipas, and my buddy at the beer store told me to wait and ran and got me even fresher flower power. :D 7/11? vs 7/31 Gotta love friends in beer stores haha

1408316087443.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408317518.791858.jpg

Having this. Meh.
I definitely prefer other renditions of the style, but it's drinkable. Not great though.

Loving this oil field work schedule. I'm a 4 pack of Founders Double Trouble deep and looking for my next victim

You betcha. I lose a day coming and going to the Permian but for the money and the schedule you can't beat it

You can make bank in oil. I am trying to get on in ND as a lease operator. Mine would be 8 on, 6 off.

Had the remains or the triple IPA from last night (little man woke up), followed by Port City Ways and Means Rye beer, and now glad I finished my Bitter Valentine while teaching the little one screaming is not appropriate at his brother's party.

You can make bank in oil. I am trying to get on in ND as a lease operator. Mine would be 8 on, 6 off.

That ain't no lie. I'm a mud engineer for Halliburton. I could make more elsewhere but the benefits and job security far outweigh the slightly lower salary.

That ain't no lie. I'm a mud engineer for Halliburton. I could make more elsewhere but the benefits and job security far outweigh the slightly lower salary.

my bruva is a solids tech last 3 years. can't remember who for. he went from union pipe fitter (sprinkler systems) to rig worm and busted his a$$ on up.

My last Nut Brown Ale from January. Not bad for an extract brew. I also popped open a diet root beer...I was thinking about pouring them out, but they're carbing up better now and the aftertaste is not as noticeable...and drop a scoop of Breyers Snickers Ice Cream in that bee-och and it's bangin'!

DSC05295.jpg

My last Nut Brown Ale from January. Not bad for an extract brew. I also popped open a diet root beer...I was thinking about pouring them out, but they're carbing up better now and the aftertaste is not as noticeable...and drop a scoop of Breyers Snickers Ice Cream in that bee-och and it's bangin'!

So it's a diet diabetes root beer float? ;)

Back