What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grillin and Yuengling

1406937397050.jpg

Hammered a big glass of my RIS. Buddy stopped over. So had to have him try it, too.

Just finished hammering this. Surprisingly good.

View attachment 214931

I was surprised by that too. Was expecting a novelty beer with way too much old bay, but it is good.

A homebrewed saison by the name of King Utopus from one of my BeerForum buddies. Very nice brew.

Pretty dark saison - fruit added?

Having my HB DIPA while I make the starter for tomorrow's brew day. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406943013.820013.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

hell, I was relieved when I hit 30. I made it that long. way I was living, I was surprised when I made it to 25.

picked up a growler of Veneration IPA from Okoboji Brewing Company. the new brewers there are much better than the old one.

Enjoying a bottle (maybe two) of KingBrianI's Common Room ESB after stabilizing/clearing/degassing a batch of Orchard Breezin' Blackberry Acai Rapture. I'll bottle in two weeks and that will free up my fermentation chamber for my next batch of beer. Not sure which beer it will be yet.

BTW the way, everyday you are one day older than you were yesterday. Don't sweat milestones like 30, 40, 50 years old. Time is an artificial construct man has created for himself anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back