What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tasty stuff.

ForumRunner_20131208_162610.jpg

FermentNEthinG said:
Java break, glad I get to drink this one again.

I love that beer.

Still drankin on this Zombie Monkie. What do I watch, 49ers/seachickens, or Titans/Broncos? Decisions, decisions.

I love that beer.

Still drankin on this Zombie Monkie. What do I watch, 49ers/seachickens, or Titans/Broncos? Decisions, decisions.

That should be a no brainer. :D I can only find zombie monkey in a variety pack around here right now! I :) hope they bring it back next year

Having worst Fantasy football game of the season. Screw it time to get drunk..... quart mug of cherry skeeter, not like I'm going anywhere in all this snow

ForumRunner_20131208_163622.jpg

tripplehazzard said:
That should be a no brainer. :D I can only find zombie monkey in a variety pack around here right now! I :) hope they bring it back next year

Yeah you're right. Why would I even consider watching ********* and midget boy battle it out? ;)

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Having worst Fantasy football game of the season. Screw it time to get drunk..... quart mug of cherry skeeter, not like I'm going anywhere in all this snow

I stopped even looking at my team a couple weeks ago.

An attempt at an Americanized Mild. It tastes pretty good but it doesn't quite work. It needs more yeast character.

am mild.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:

Bastard. That drink looks good as heck.

govner1 said:
21st Amendment Fireside Chat, my Gingerbread Ale & my Doug's Dunkel
I had fireside last night. Not sure what to think. It was good but not big on spices will try again.

Just got home from my quick trip to Tired hands. Left a 11:30am right before the snow and got stuck on the road for a while because of weather / horrible drivers. Fortunately, my friend doesn't live far from the brew pub so I was able to go there until traffic straightened itself out

Such a good beer!

View attachment 164935

This one's for you, fish boy. ;)

Yeah it is! Good thing ive still got a few :D

woot! You do like?

Carolina Brewing Winter porter. Tastes thin.

View attachment 164939

Hell yeah I liked it! Such a good tripel and easy drinking for 9.2 %. Thanks again! I would love to keep one of these in the beer fridge at all times

O they will! We never saw any variety pack with it here as all the ones with wild plum havent sold yet (which is odd, wild plum is the titz!). I havent been able to find zombie monkie in over a month!

Now drinking a Hb nut brown ale, just transfer buffalo sweat clone and racked on pumpkin spices, and now making more peanut butter balls :mug:

Attachments

• 2013-12-08 17.02.44.jpg
    2013-12-08 17.02.44.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 70
A gift from some friends! Saving the other one for next week. It's super fresh.

ForumRunner_20131208_181539.jpg

Edit: saving it for Christmas to share with my brother who loves ipa's.

Things I like: homebrewed sour beer and fried chicken and pimiento cheese.

image-2366400429.jpg

Giant fez

image-3708922735.jpg

This thing

image-2735482405.jpg

Things I don't like: people who drive the speed limit in the passing lane for a couple miles and then stomp on the gas when I finally pass on the right. Glad to be home! :mug:

jak1010 said:
Is that a fire place or a wood stove? Either way, looks awesome.

Thanks. Wood. Have yet to use a drop of oil for heat this season.

chuckstout said:
Looks good! Hopefully kegging my NukeGandhi Hop bomb tonight!
Should be good. Gandhi clones, whether they come out exactly like the real deal or not, are good!

Back