What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tap 1, Tap 2, Tap 3

image-3540169865.jpg

Anyd of you IT types have suggestions for best place to register domain names?

Oh no. Did the world end? Did I miss it? ;)

Yup this is just a BIG fooooooking dream buddy :-D like we didn't see it coming right? Funny part is if its shut down why is it going to cost 1.5 billion $ in the mean time?
On the coff!!

Yup this is just a BIG fooooooking dream buddy :-D like we didn't see it coming right? Funny part is if its shut down why is it going to cost 1.5 billion $ in the mean time?
On the coff!!

Here have more of the Kool Aid :D
Im having Earl Grey tea

$1400 bill for 6 bottles of wine last night. Smacked.

Had a Bud Light and a Heineken just before that.

Remmy said:
$1400 bill for 6 bottles of wine last night. Smacked.

Had a Bud Light and a Heineken just before that.

What? I can get 6 bottles of Yellow Tail for $30. ;)

Last night I drank 3 beers that my wife bought me in a nice little gift pack that came with a tulip glass.

Innis and Gunn. Three beers aged in different barrels. Oak, whiskey, and rum barrels. I thought it was going to either be cloyingly sweet or overly bitter. It was very good beer. I enjoyed the original the best - oak aged. I'm going to have to get some more of this, or figure out how to brew it.

Last night I drank 3 beers that my wife bought me in a nice little gift pack that came with a tulip glass.

Innis and Gunn. Three beers aged in different barrels. Oak, whiskey, and rum barrels. I thought it was going to either be cloyingly sweet or overly bitter. It was very good beer. I enjoyed the original the best - oak aged. I'm going to have to get some more of this, or figure out how to brew it.

agreed, that's some good stuff

Does everyone know how to use the ignore list? Just go to control panel, ignore list, and add member to ignore list. Works great. Should have remembered it sooner.

TNGabe said:
Does everyone know how to use the ignore list? Just go to control panel, ignore list, and add member to ignore list. Works great. Should have remembered it sooner.

Don't ignore me bro! :D

image-655738154.jpg

Tuckermans pale ale in the back seat on the way home from a beautiful golf day at the Mount Washington resort

Back