What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TNGabe said:
Coffee now that I'm inside. With more eclipse, waiting on draft BASC. Upland sour reserve. It's a good day.

Sounds like its a good day...for you.
I'm having to work today.

Channel66 said:
I knew it was something revolutionary! Thanks that's the one I was trying to remember. man I hear their lager is to die for, anyone want to trade? :ban: :ban:

Hell yeah! Can you score me about 100 bottles of Cranberry Lambic? I'm thinking a comparable trade would be a jar full of the gunk I scraped out of the P trap for my kitchen sink and a kick to the gut.

Channel66 said:
I'm driving. Are there any good Massachusetts only beers?

The nerds love treehouse, but it's growlers only at brewery.

Firestone PNC

image-3430994760.jpg

Channel66 said:
See that's why we keep you around. I like collecting growlers maybe I'll stop in.

And for the record. I'm jealous

If you do, get me something pretty please.

'12 & '13 coffee speedway. Glad I met a friend who knows folks. I'm at a good table, awesome beers, no db's.

Post a mp3 link! Lets us hear da music!

I'd love to, but we were a bunch of dirty punks putting on shows in my friends garage (which he lived in). supposedly someone in Vegas has a video tape of us, but I hadn't seen it.

on the coffee now. wife has to work 1/2 day today and next Saturday.:(

Channel66 said:
See that's why we keep you around. I like collecting growlers maybe I'll stop in.

And for the record. I'm jealous

Treehouse is great. Also trillium and night shift are spectacular

Coffee break abduction

Cascade apricot

Red poppy - buttery. Not good. Lost abbey is coasting off name at this point.

And bruery bottlewerks XII. Tend to think bruery is over rated, this is excellent.

Coffee break abduction

Cascade apricot

Red poppy - buttery. Not good. Lost abbey is coasting off name at this point.

And bruery bottlewerks XII. Tend to think bruery is over rated, this is excellent.

Your in track of trying every good beer out there and its only 9c/10e. I'm staying in sadly for some house work.

I'll see what I can do.
Can also get some Revolution, Half Acre, and Two Brothers. Their Heavy Handed wet hopped IPA is coming out very soon. I know I'll be calling in a favor to my parents for some of that as well.

I saw Hopcentric last night at the bottle shop, how do these compare?

DisturbdChemist said:
Your in track of trying every good beer out there and its only 9c/10e. I'm staying in sadly for some house work.

I'm doing my best. You think you want a BASC?

nukebrewer said:
:cross: Ohhh, too much to drink last night. Paying for it now. Drinking coffee to recover while I try to get ready to bottle my barleywine.

Your last night is my today. My tomorrow will probably be much worse if that makes you feel any better. I've been drinking enough water that hopefully I'll be semi-ok.

atimmerman88 said:
I saw Hopcentric last night at the bottle shop, how do these compare?

I'm not sure. I never did get any Hopcentric. My mom had some at the brewery. She said it was good, but not worth the price for a six pack. So I passed.

Your last night is my today. My tomorrow will probably be much worse if that makes you feel any better. I've been drinking enough water that hopefully I'll be semi-ok.

Good luck with that, man. That was my mistake last night, didn't stay nearly hydrated enough (read: not at all).

So many empty bottles. I love bottles. I want bottles. I need sleep.

3f summer. Only maybe 1/2 oz, but probably the highlight of my day.

So many empty bottles. I love bottles. I want bottles. I need sleep.

3f summer. Only maybe 1/2 oz, but probably the highlight of my day.

I want to find some of the seasons by 3F. I saw one online for $100. Cant spend that much on those. I had all the guezes from that line and loved every one and amazing the difference in them

Alright I'm out. 4:30 will come way too soon. Stupid work!

Hey what happened to NIZZLE?

A) He's passed out on the lawn spooning his Lions toy again.
B) He's unconscious in the hospital spooning his Lions toy after a merciless beating from the guys at the bar.
C) He's sleeping it off in a jail cell spooning his pocket sized Lions toy he smuggled in in his bunghole after picking a fight with the guys at the bar.

Feel free to discuss this in my absence. :D

Well you are almost right but no jail or hospital but I should of been at both woke up with a big @ss cut above my eye lumps on my head and a fooooked up hand and I really can't tell you what happened :confused:

Had an Espresso RIS from Stone last night. With a couple of Tumblers from Sierra Nevada and a couple fingers of white lightning. Water for now, maybe some coffee soon.

Swarley88 said:
Had an Espresso RIS from Stone last night. With a couple of Tumblers from Sierra Nevada and a couple fingers of white lightning. Water for now, maybe some coffee soon.

I have one of those Espresso RIS. How's it tasting? I really wish I would've bought more than one, but I think there's still a few around here.

Water before i crack my first beer. Just brewed a 2.5 gallon AG (2-row, c60) citra/chinook IPA, I love the smell of citra :D All cleaned up and ready for the this day of football!

Water before i crack my first beer. Just brewed a 2.5 gallon AG (2-row, c60) citra/chinook IPA, I love the smell of citra :D All cleaned up and ready for the this day of football!

Tomorrow's the day I'm looking forward to. You might be able to relate. See, my favorite NFL team is one that the national media loves to hate on, hates to research, and as a standard, rates them as a bottom 10 team every year. But the catch this year is: I watched their preseason, and I know something the national media doesn't know. ;-)

PS, Misi just resigned to a 4 year 17M deal. Our front 7 is going to put the hurt on opposing offenses this season.

Back