What are you drinking for Paddys day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosmucman

Reaction score
Just wondering if you all have any favourite beers for Paddys day (and my American friends it's never called Pattys in Ireland:) )
I'll be on the Guiness myself

Nothing. To hell with my Irish heritage. I said I wasn't drinking on weekdays anymore, so tomorrow gets no beer.

No wearing green either.

I dare someone to pinch me. That's assault & will be returned with 1000X the force.

I've got a bottle of Jameson and some ginger ale waiting for tomorrow while watching a whole lot of NCAA basketball. I've got some beers around too, so who knows what will happen. :mug:

Playing the bagpipes and drinking for free. One place has Legend Brown Ale and the Irish pub has Guinness. Then on to a brewery, probably the Milk Stout. Then I'll do it all over again on Saturday except several brewies and two bars.

Hopefully a fresh bottle of kbs. I'll be at my bottle shop pre opening to get in line to get a 4 pack.

Back