What a bottle opener

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one of these:

church%20key-500x500.jpg

I even know what both ends are for.

I never had the coordination needed for the Ninja one.

Gregs Beer reviews on youtube sells'em too. I like the variation on the butterfly knife bit too. But does it bend the cap? I can never tell on Greg's videos? I'd like one that doesn't bend'em, as I like to save them for trading.

Just ordered 5 a butterfly opener to put in my groomsmen gift box. I had to get one for myself as well though

I bought two of those type of openers from ThinkGeek (I think). One for me and one for a craft beer friend.

I had butterfly knife when I was a kid. Fun to flip around, but I never learned any cool tricks.

The opener is cool, but not the best opener I've ever used. Just takes a bit more work to get the edge under the cap.

IIRC the cap comes out pretty flat. It's been a while since I used it, so I'd have to double check that to be sure.

I should hang that opener on my drinking glass shelf.

I've been using a "bartender's buddy" style opener. I never realized the opener on the side kept the caps flat. Dohy! Then it broke. So I need one that keeps'em flat for trading purposes.

Latest posts

Back