Welder in NC (Raleigh area)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camnavy

Reaction score
My brew buddies and I have been acquiring everything needed for a 1/2 barrel brew stand. The last thing left is the stand itself. We have a contractor among us but no one with access to a welder.

Anyone know of or how to find a welder willing to build our stand to the specs we have laid out?

Thanks & Cheers!

Just a thought - find a used MIG on Craigslist and do it yourself. Not terribly hard and quite rewarding. And once you have a welder, you'll find all kinds of excuses to use it ;-)

Todd

Hey, since you're just doing a stand and not welding your kettles, there's a welder on Chatham Street in Apex. I think it's called City Welding. Because of the project size, I would go in with your stuff and talk to the guy. The owner is probably hiding in the office, but the other dude there is chill as hell. For me, I needed 10 minutes of his time and he just stopped what he was doing and did my job. I came with cash, you should too.

It's not as sketchy as it seems, but it is worth going over there and seeing if he wants the side job.

My brew buddies and I have been acquiring everything needed for a 1/2 barrel brew stand. The last thing left is the stand itself. We have a contractor among us but no one with access to a welder.

Anyone know of or how to find a welder willing to build our stand to the specs we have laid out?

Thanks & Cheers!

A friend of mine Tony Anderson (919)427-8568 [email protected] is a certified Stainless steel and Aluminum welder. Tell him John Pickens gave you his contact info. He lives in the McGees, NC area exit 319 off 40 East. Thats 19 miles south of Raleigh.

Thanks Hello! I'm like a mile from that place. I thought it might be a good idea to stop in and see what they could do and how quickly. I'll definitely bring cash.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back