We lost a member of the Home Brew community today.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chezd2

Reaction score
A good personal friend of mine and a fairly prolific member of this forum is no longer with us. J.I.N.K.S. passed away peacefully in his sleep last night. He will be greatly missed, his family are in our prayers.

What? That's unbelievable. He was was just in here a few days ago, with a joke.

I'm shocked. Was he ill, and we didn't know. Oh my gosh. I feel so saddened.

Please let his family know of our shock and sadness. He will be greatly missed.

You're a friend of JINKS? If you can tell us details, I'd appreciate it. I really liked that guy, and am shocked to hear of his passing.

Terrible. May he rest in peace.

RIP my thoughts and prayers go out to JINKS and his family.

what was his real name?

So sorry to hear. He was instrumental in answering a few of my newbie questions since being on here. God rest his soul.

my deepest sympathies and most sincere condolences to his family and friends.

RIP, J.I.N.K.S.

please save me a seat at the bar in the Great Taproom in the Sky.

I will definitely be toasting Mr. JINKS tonight out of respect for his passing.

Bye JINKS, hope they send you off with your six guns, top hat & a bottle of homebrew. I'll hoist a pint to you. Rest in peace.
Regards, GF.

Oh man - I am very sorry to hear of this. I never met him in person but he was always a very helpful and supportive "friend" on this forum, and we lived not too far apart. We talked a couple of times about meeting up, but it never happened - you always think that there is TIME.

@chezd2 - if there is anything that his family needs, please let us know, and perhaps we can come up with something for them.

My sincere condolences and prayers for him and his loved ones -

Ron in Chinook.

Awww man, just saw this now, truly sad news :( 48 and natural causes? Man that's too darn young. Toasting to JINKS now. RIP man!

Rev.

Back