Water

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TX-straggler

Reaction score
Here's my water report. Will a basic under the sink water filter work? I think my main concern is the chlorine and chloramine. Thinking about just using the setup that you see on the BYO and homebrew forums and such. Thanks for any feedback.

image-631217835.jpg

I'd love to help, but the picture/screen shot is illegible to my eyes. Maybe I need new glasses.
Failing a better picture, most commercial filters will take out the chlorine and chloramines. I'm using a cheapo Brita filter (slowly), for example.

Probably best to post this in the brew science thread. Your looking for the items on the right side under the Secondary section. From my water newbie eyes your water doesn't look too bad, just that your alkalinity will have to be adjusted to brew lighter beers. But like I said post it in the brew science section and you will get some indepth responses.

Latest posts

Back