Wastern Masshole

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macdadmorgan

Reaction score
Well... I have been lurking for a few months. I am a DIYer, carpenter, former hydroelectric power plant mechanic, motorhead, tree hugging, teabagg'n liberal, mountain bike, skier, wakeboarder recreational drinker who got a kit for my 30th birthday. My god damn father inlaw bought me the kit, and had to get me into another hobbie.
I always jump in balls deep with any endeavor. I got my kit in febuary, brewed it in april, then did nine more before my first 10 gallon all grain batch of octoberfest in late aug. Its still conditioning, but almost ready to keg, and bottle.
I thought that I had pics of my keggles, but all I have is the mash tun I made out of a rubbermaid. I have a keg of sam adams I am working on so I can replace the rubbermaid with a third keggle with a flase bottom. I wanted my first post to be my brutus style build, but I have to many questions about the build gas/electric to stay mute. I have a tig welder, and plenty of Yankee ingenuity so I am excited about my build. I curse my father in law for getting me into another hobby, but honestly this is the most fun I have had making ish in a long time, syked to be aboard.
I know how to search, so I am not gonna be a post whore, but excited to be part of the community. I am a fan of having fun...
More to come when I am not buzzed.
-Morgan

first all grain mash tun
bikecrank002.jpg

my corny ass
bikecrank006.jpg

sending it skiing
skistuff083.jpg

skies I made
skistuff019.jpg

a little wake surfing behind the boat.

skiing and motorhead, ok you got my attention. Tell us about your motorhead issues.

Well I have yet to really get into my detroit roots, asides from doing my 99 f250 over. I have had 25+ VWs that were all modified, or parted out to some extent. A few older bmw's and some newer audis. Used to do some 2 wheeling, but my mother got into a bad accedent on her bike, and to curb her from getting another, me and my father gave that sport up. I lkie to make what ever I can.
Here is my truck.
selljetta001.jpg

Back