Warning signs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Totes

Reaction score
Drinking Bigfoot from the bottle.....

(Let's keep it light, don't mention the A word...)

You like your homebrew enough to keep bottling all of it and need to collect at least 1 new bottle a day to keep up with the supply

You have 12 different beer glasses and still buy number 13...14...15...

Sent from my iPhone

You have 3 kegs in your basement kegerator, 2 in your garage kegerator, 2 kegs conditioning in your basement, 1 carboy in your fermentation chamber, and you're busy planning your next brew day.

You have 3 kegs in your basement kegerator, 2 in your garage kegerator, 2 kegs conditioning in your basement, 1 carboy in your fermentation chamber, and you're busy planning your next brew day.

Two kegerators in your home is a warning sign that you make too much money, and nothing more.

You have 10 kegs lagering, 6 drinking, 4 waiting to go on tap and 60 gallons in various fermenters or bottles

Ya come home and find your daughter pouring brews from the fermenter.

I always know when my wife has had to much to drink, Her face gets all fuzzy and blurry.

People keep accusing you of repeating yourself. Also people keep saying you say the same thing over and over. And that you repeat things.

When ordering a pint of beer, the "Dollar to ABV ratio" is a deciding factor in beer choice.

Before moving into your new house you built your basement brewery, then started brewing. Then remodeled the house. Then moved in.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Home Brew mobile app

When you wake up next to your brew that's cold crashing and you have been using your auto siphon as a straw

When you dream of brewing. Not figuratively... Like actually dream of brewing. I had a dream that I brewed a Belgian Dark Ale and it wasn't till the middle of the day when I started thinking about trying it and realized I haven't even brewed it yet... it was only a dream:smack:

When you dream of brewing. Not figuratively... Like actually dream of brewing. I had a dream that I brewed a Belgian Dark Ale and it wasn't till the middle of the day when I started thinking about trying it and realized I haven't even brewed it yet... it was only a dream:smack:

When I'm having trouble sleeping I actually think about brewing and it calms me down enough to where I can sleep. No joke.

:mug:

When you evaluate a potential house to live in by how much room is left in the breaker for a "brewing circuit."

Or, when you have to have a 3-car garage so the wifey can have a parking spot in the garage and the brewery will still fit in the other 2-car spaces.

:D

Latest posts

Back