Warm Homebrew Buzz

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcdowd

Reaction score
Does anyone else get a really warm buzz when drinking homebrew? It seems very different than a normal buzz, like very warm. Very chill...

Maybe you're just noticing the warm fuzzy feeling resultant of drinking your own beer? Ethanol is ethanol is ethanol, nothing different from what we brew (well, in most instances) than what commercial breweries are producing.

Does anyone else get a really warm buzz when drinking homebrew? It seems very different than a normal buzz, like very warm. Very chill...

My head tells me it can't be, but yea, seems like that for me too.

it might be the vitamin b complex rush you get from the yeast from every homebrew you drink. commercial brews filter out that out

It's my opinion that the fermentables used give the ethanol different buzz qualities. Leave out all the corn & such,& you get a mellower buzz,imho.

Maybe it is because of the hops. I know my home brew has more hops than BMC. I suspect that is true for most of us.

Well, hops have estrogen, so maybe warm & buzzy is really warm & fuzzy.

Latest posts

Back