• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Wanted- cheap RIMS equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PsychoBiter

Reaction score
I am looking to get into a RIMS systems. ONLY looking for 120V controllers. I already have a pump.

Looking for RIMS tube and controller with PID, let me know if you have anything you are looking to unload.

Thanks,

MD

I have a stainless RIMS tube from Norcal with NPT connections if interested. I switched to all tri-clover and just have it laying around. Willing to part with it for $20 + shipping.

Interested in this. Did you switch over to TC because this was a pain to clean? It kinda looks like it would be, but the price is right. Can you check shipping to 77060?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard that these non SSR/non PID controllers can't handle the duty cycle of a RIMS system. For another $50 I can get the Inkbird PID controller, which I may be doing. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Honestly I don't doubt that. I am planning on picking up one of the inkbird from brewhardware.com as they have been modified for use with a pump.

Latest posts

Back