Want to see your pictures on HBT's Instagram?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBT_Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone - we've started sharing some great pictures posted by HBT users over on our Instagram account, and we're looking for more to post!

DIY projects, amazing homebrewing setups, pictures from brew days or your latest homebrew, if it's related to homebrewing, we want to see (and share!) your photos!

You can check out some of the ones we've already shared here: https://www.instagram.com/homebrewtalk/

If you're interested, share your image here! Be sure to let us know if you have an Instagram account, too - we'll tag you in the post.

Hey, I made it!!!

2862happydance-thumb.gif

Now I have to find/take an acceptable photo which is tricky when you brew alone...

:off: Also, we need an unlike button.... :D

Hey whos the ******* in the hospital bed?

This blackberry sour I have going looks pretty cool. All the color leeched out of them into the beer

blackberrysour.jpg

This is what a pound of blackberries looks like on a gallon of cream ale. Paperkittenbrewingco

Edit: Sideways? :( sorry you can fix it :)

WP_20160111_10_54_50_Pro.jpg

Here's a clone of Deschute's Twilight. Designed the label myself as well!

Instagram: @c.s.kelly

12394026_1590480281174512_736238928_n.jpg

So my throwaway joke/satire thread pic got shared on the worldwide interwebs?

Welcome to 2016.

Thanks Obama.

It goes together well! Next batch just needs a bit more heat. You just barely get a little tingle on the back of the tongue.

Latest posts

Back