• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to buy: 3-gal or 2.5-gal ball lock keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

culturejam

Reaction score
I'm in need of one (or perhaps two, if the price is right) smaller ball-lock kegs. Either 3-gallon or 2.5-gallon is fine.

Let me know what you have! Thanks!

If my PM inbox is full, send an email to effdub at gmail dot com.

:rockin:

Thanks!

I actually saw the ones at cornykeg.com. I was thinking since they are down to $92 new, maybe I could do better used. Maybe I'll just buy a new one.

I recently bought some from someone local. They wouldn't budge on the price. I sold one and have 1 left so I was going to offer it to you. But then I checked cornykeg.com. Their 92 +14 shipping to NJ if barely more than the 80 + 18 shipping from California from me. Seems like you would just want a new one.

Good luck though...if you are patient you might just score...the are out their

Hi,

if you have a chance to buy a few for a deal, let me know as I would go in on it with you. I need at least 1 and live in Philly.

Chuck

Back