Want: M43 New Orthadox Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SailorJerry

Reaction score
Ok, they look delicious, and I've never posted here. I'm in Iowa, I don't have the ability to get my hands on anything too crazy for a trade though. I'd be willing to send money via PayPal if someone would be so gracious to send me some of the M43 New Orthadox Beers, because the posts I see about them make me drool.

Occasionally, I do find some decent Toppling Goliath beers, but I'm so far away from the brewery that I only come across the common ones usually, PsuedoSue, Dorothy, Pompeii, Golden Nugget, and their stout.

I think, technically speaking, trading for money is against homebrewtalk's policy since it amounts to that person selling you beer and could get them in trouble. That and your zero trade score (although everybody starts at zero), along with M43 being a somewhat valuable beer, might make people hesitant. I think you'd have better luck if you posted exactly what you'd be willing and able to trade.

BTW, I traded through instagram for M43 and it is one of the best beers I've ever had. Had to jump through some hoops to make it happen because I was really after his Monkish/Cellarmaker Juice Lee, but it was worth it. Maybe take a look over there if nothing shows up here.

Good luck!
John

I guess I never thought of the beer selling getting anyone in trouble, but it does make sense. And yes, I have a 0 trade score, and I'm sure that is off putting as well, but like you said, everyone starts at 0!

Not a huge deal, I just see it a lot on here and now I really want to try it...

Yeah but you have a good handful of posts here, so I'm sure if someone had some M43 to share, they would. Could just be that nobody has any...that they are willing to part with :)

I can get my hands on M-43 pretty easily, and would part with some for the right trade. I am a huge TG fan so that is what I would be looking for, but only the bombers. Can you find any of the latest batch of Sosus or FSM. Where are you located in Iowa?

Latest posts

Back