Virtual Homebrew video game??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should."

Interesting that the video was posted to Youtube the day before April Fools.

"taste your brew! Don't have too many or you won't be able to go to work tomorrow! Then get fired for absenteeism. Then the repo-man comes."
Dang this sim is realistic.

That trailer reminds me of the insurance commercial with the boys playing the insurance video game..."This game is boring!" Not even a single boil over in sight?!? I could see a game like Overcooked where you have to juggle all the steps of brewing...or maybe a Sim game where you had to brew beers and grow a pub.

That trailer reminds me of the insurance commercial with the boys playing the insurance video game..."This game is boring!" Not even a single boil over in sight?!? I could see a game like Overcooked where you have to juggle all the steps of brewing...or maybe a Sim game where you had to brew beers and grow a pub.

add the SIM spouse that complains the house stinks and who might discover the credit card purchases from the online beer store.

Back