• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Vessels for 10 gallon system: 15 Gallon HLT, Mash Tun, Boil Kettle and a 14 Gallon Conical - $750 OBO. Located in Baltimore.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLWest

Reaction score
A few years back, I spent nearly $1200 on the vessels to built a three-vessel, 10 gallon all grain system, complete with conical fermenter. Well, life (job, job related moves, kids, etc) got in the way, and I stuck with my tiny batches.

The company is called Bru Gear, which was a start-up out of AZ. They built their equipment in China. Search around the forums on this site and people seem to like their equipment, but sadly, the company seems to have gone out of business.

So this is brand new, in the box, never opened. I might pull everything out to take pictures, but I don't really want to, mainly because I don't want to be reminded of the hobby I had so much more time for back when I was DINK and I could spend a whole Saturday setting up, brewing, cleaning, and of course, drinking whatever I made previously.

You'll want a brew stand, and some hoses and fittings. I was going to also add a RIMS controller as well. This would be a great start upgrading from a 5 gallon or smaller system.

So yeah. $750 OBO. Let's talk prices and I can figure out what it would cost to ship. If you're in the Baltimore/DC/Philly/York area, we can discuss meeting up for a delivery. I'm fairly flexible.

Attachments

• BruGear Kettles.jpg
    BruGear Kettles.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 92

Latest posts

Back