• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oklahoma vessel stainless steel fermentor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frostbrewer

Reaction score
I bought one of those Vessel stainless steel fermentors that was sold as a startup campaign. I never used it, and really just want to move on to a different style of fermentor.

This is mainly for the folks that are already familiar with it. Just to see if there is any interest.

It holds 7.1 g and has a grommet for an airlock on the top.

Mine does have a small dent in the side but doesn't leak at all.

I'm asking $80 & I'm willing to ship

20141125_174508.jpg

20141125_174518.jpg

Can you get another picture of the rim/mouth of the vessel and the lid? What is the diameter of the mouth and base? Thanks!

*edit*
Never mind, found the site.

Can you get another picture of the rim/mouth of the vessel and the lid? What is the diameter of the mouth and base? Thanks!

*edit*
Never mind, found the site.

I went ahead and took the pics, so I'll add them anyway.

Also

8" at the top
12" at the base

Silicon gasket to seal.

This is straight from the factory, I didn't get around to passivating it. but I'll throw in a bottle of bkf if somebody wants it. Haha.

Sorry.the pics are sideways

20141125_190640.jpg

20141125_190703.jpg

20141125_190714.jpg

Yes for the autosiphon question.

It's not "rated" for pressure but I considered drilling a small hole in the lid to attach a pressure transfer device.

I think it's right at 24 inches tall I will double check when I get home

Back