• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Other Very affordable cornies, had to share!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pat_carnig

Reaction score
Found this site linked on my local craigslist and had to share it with you all. I use pin-locks, which are currently selling here for $35 each and they throw in a new set of seals just in case (althought they are already pressure tested). I ordered one and it was in even better shape than expected, great deals, fast service. I had to share for anyone looking for some cornie kegs, I've been searching the web and these are the best deals I could find. Even with shipping these are cheaper than most of the local craigslist postings I've found.

http://www.homebrewing.org/Home-Brew-Kegs_c_223.html

EDIT: Not my site, and they sell all kinds of cornie kegs.

Have ordered from them. They come dirty but they hold pressure and I had no issues with the two I ordered.

Yup! I'm lucky enough to have them as my local shop.. great place, and they are always pretty helpful! If you join their rewards club, you get something like 5% back on everything you spend there

I ordered a few other things from them around christmas (perlicks, keg posts, etc). Great prices, great service, very fast. Nothing but rave reviews from me!

Yeah, their kegs are good, and ship quickly. I had a problem with one I purchased, and they sent me another one and paid for postage for the return.

I'd buy from them again without a second thought.

These guys rock!

I've never bought any cornies from them, but quite a lot of other things.

++ :mug: great seller.

Latest posts

Back