• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Various Sized Aluminum CO2 Canisters (mostly full)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alfista

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have some CO2 tanks for sale:

5# - like new aluminum kegco, just swapped from AirGas - FULL $50
5# - used aluminum over half-full, very clean - $30
10# - used, unweighed but contains, very clean CO2 - $50
20# - Aluminum - fresh swap from AirGas - FULL $90

Offers and trades considered. Can provide details, pics, dates upon request. I am on the north shore of Boston.

I would like the 5# al tank for $30.00. I'm in nh and could pick it up please pm me.

the full 5# is gone and no I will not ship full tanks. If I use the CO2 in one of the 10#'ers, i will re-list it as empty if not sold locally first.

Does Airgas have a swap program? How much does it cost to fill a 5gal and a 10gal? I thought about getting one from Strange Brew and doing there swap program, but Marlboro is a bit farther than the Airgas in Auburn. Your 10gal still for sale?

Airgas does swap out canisters. My invoice from Salem NH has swap prices of:
5# $21
20# $25 (much better deal, obviously)
A past-date canister I brought them was charged $30 for a retest, but they swapped me and sent me on my way before testing.

10# is still for sale, and I am inconveniently in Marblehead, MA if anyone is interested, but driving through sturbridge on Sunday.

If you give them a tank before the date every swap, then you should be golden and always get a good dated tank and never worry about having an out of date bottle?

Back