• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Various Items 5 gallon all grain NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marauder

Reaction score
$50 ball lock 5 gal keg

$30 - 5 gal glass carboy

$40 - 10gal round beverage cooler mash tun with bazooka tube and coupling but no ball valve.

$140 - 10 gallon stainless electric boil kettle (built frankenstein style from two electric turkey fryers.) with one welded 1/2" npt port

$30 - propane burner built into a cart to make a rolling stand (has held 55 gal drum hot liquor tank for a year no problem) Works great boiling 5-10 gallon batches

$10 - 6 inch stainless wall mount drip tray

$10 stc 1000 temp controller (new in box)

I am flexible on prices, especially if you are taking multiple items.

Also willing to trade so let me know what you have if you are interested in anything and we can make a deal I'm sure.

Things I need:
march pump
Cam lock fittings
Wok style jet burners
Ranco Temp controllers
solenoid gas valve
Sanke sixtels

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399079950.725092.jpg

IMG_6157.jpg

IMG_8356.jpg

I will be somewhat close to there working in Toms River all day. (About 30 minutes south of Kane)

Would it help make the extra driving a little easier if the place I work is also a brewery?

Would it help make the extra driving a little easier if the place I work is also a brewery?

I'm not driving and the guy who is probably isn't gonna wanna take the extra trip. I'll get back to you if he does. What brewery?

Rinn Duin, but it sounds like you already have a good trip ahead of you with Carton and Kane. Should be fun, they are both good breweries and great people. If I wasn't working I would have just said I would meet you up at Kane, I'm overdue for a trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Pemberton NJ, but regularly travel into Burlington, Ocean, and Monmouth counties for work.

If you're willing to ship that propane burner Id love to take it off your hands -- 23462

Wasn't trying to ship but will check and see what shipping would run on it tomorrow since I'm going to the post office anyway. I will let you know.

We just visited RD. St John's is a great brew!

Does the cooler include a ball valve setup?

Great! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I am sure I could scrounge up a valve to throw in with it, and it has the bazooka tube, but you would probably need a rubber gasket. Let me know if you are still interested.

If you're willing to ship that propane burner Id love to take it off your hands -- 23462

Meyre they are quoting me $30 to ship it. I don't know if that's worth it for you.

bump, added a 5 gal ball lock with all new gasket kit for $50
and 6 inch stainless drip tray for $15

I will post pics of the tun today.

As for shipping, do any one of you have more experience than me with shipping items like this (shape and size)? I go to the post office, they take a look, throw it on the scale, and quote me things like $30. I am sure there is a better way. advice?

$30 does seem rather high for that burner. That was through USPS? Most of the shipping I do is through UPS out of my office and I utilize my company's corporate account, which offers significantly discounted rates. Might be able to piggy-back similarly off of your employer. Other than that, could also see if whatever you're shipping will fit one of their "Flat Rate" boxes (typically cheaper) or whether they're quoting you additional, unnecessary features (req sig delivery, Insurance, etc) that you might be able to remove to cut costs.

As of right now, the keg is currently spoken for.

I have one more ball lock corny I can part with now as well $50. Local pickup/meeting only. I can meet in NJ counties of Burlington, Ocean, or Monmouth.

Back