• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Various All-Grain Equipment - $100, Alabama pickup/meet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwredhead

Reaction score
As title states, various equipment, enough to make a full transition to all grain. Everything in pictures is included. Specific items are 3 counterflow chillers, including a duda-diesel, 2 cooler converted mash tuns, a 7 gallon kettle, propane burner, small corona mill, and 2 glass carboys. Lots of good beer has come out of this system, I just simplified my set up recently and looking to clear out stuff that's been sitting in the garage. I'm available for pickup in Harvest, AL or can meet in Tenessee or Georgia within 2 hours of Huntsville, just add some extra gas money for pickup. Not interested in shipping or parting out, too much hassle.
IMG-0958.jpg
IMG-0956.jpg
IMG-0961.jpg
IMG-0960.jpg
IMG-0959.jpg

Latest posts

Back