• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Used Rye Whiskey Barrels for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

refind

Reaction score
Hello,

I have the following barrels for sale:

1- five gallon american oak char 3 that held rye whiskey for 8 months
4- five gallon american oak char 3 that held rye whiskey for 4 months

I'm asking $115 a piece. This does not include shipping. We can ship FedEx freight or ground. These barrels are coming out of California to give you an idea of distance for shipping.

Thanks for looking.

I won't have any 15's for another couple of years. They are soaking full of bourbon right now.

All right folks! Nobody has seem to want to bite on these barrels, and I need them gone. I'll drop the price to 100 bucks a barrel. This does not include shipping. I have a commercial shipping account; so, my rates are a lot lower than a personal account. If you want all five I will give you a per barrel price break as well.

Cheers

To all that have pm'd me for shipping quotes:
I am having my shipping department getting quotes for costs. I should have them by the end of the day. Thanks for the interest.

To those that requested shipping costs: I have pm'd you each with a shipping cost to your zip. I just wanted to make sure you guys received those. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Back