Used brewing vessels found in a weed patch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff...

Reaction score
What you think? All 5 for $60.00, maybe a MLT and a HLT? pretty rough, worth a rescue?
IMG_20200610_194945.jpg

Woof. Gnarly. And we can't even see in the insides (don't actually wanna think about that right now ;))
It'd be a hard pass for me, but how motivated are you?

Cheers!

Woof. Gnarly. And we can't even see in the insides (don't actually wanna think about that right now ;))
It'd be a hard pass for me, but how motivated are you?

Cheers!

Look close... As you can see they hold an aweful lot of rain water. Might even be tadpoles, Lord only knows what you'll find when you dump them out.

Wait - it's not ME that'll be looking inside those nasty looking things. That would be YOU :D
btw, one them appears to have a window cut into it. Might pass on that one ;)

Cheers!

I'd take a look at them, see the condition in person, and if I think they would work for me, I'd offer $40!

A little BKF and a flap wheel can do wonders in a pretty short period of time with minimal effort!

I could use a little more scrap SS. A couple of those might be in good enough shape for future MLT/HLT but man are they Gnarly...

Back