Upland Funk Fest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LiquidFlame

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be going to Upland Funk Fest this Saturday, so if there's anyone want to do some IP trading or just meet up for a beer, let me know.

I'll be there too. Let's meet up! You have anything you are looking for? I could bring some Surly stuff with me.

Man am I jealous! I knew I was working this weekend, so didn't bother to make plans to go. It's a great time, and there's always some great sours too!

Quite possibly the only real reason to go to Indianapolis... :ban:

I'll be there too. Let's meet up! You have anything you are looking for? I could bring some Surly stuff with me.

I honestly didn't have anything in mind, lol. I'm in central IL, so let me know if there's anything your interested in. We could even do a blind local only trade, if your up for that.

I honestly didn't have anything in mind, lol. I'm in central IL, so let me know if there's anything your interested in. We could even do a blind local only trade, if your up for that.

Yeah, let's do that. A local only blind trade. I'll be driving through Chicago on the way though and will be picking up some Pipeworks, 3floyds and Revolution stuff already. Hope that doesn't limit you too much.

I'm into IPA, stout and Porter (obviously sours too). The only thing I don't really care for is Belgian IPA. We could agree to keep it around a certain $ amount perhaps? $30-40?

Let me know if you have any style preferences. I'll have to do my shopping pretty early in the day tomorrow.

Yeah, let's do that. A local only blind trade. I'll be driving through Chicago on the way though and will be picking up some Pipeworks, 3floyds and Revolution stuff already. Hope that doesn't limit you too much.

I'm into IPA, stout and Porter (obviously sours too). The only thing I don't really care for is Belgian IPA. We could agree to keep it around a certain $ amount perhaps? $30-40?

Let me know if you have any style preferences. I'll have to do my shopping pretty early in the day tomorrow.

Yea sounds good. I love sours! I also like hefe/wheat, coffee, fruit, pale ale, cream ale, kolsch, pretty much anything. Not a huge hop head, but I don't mind IPA's that are on the tropical/fruity side, not really into the dry/resin ones.

I pm'd you some info.

Back