Underworld Awakening.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OpenContainer

Reaction score
Any other Underworld (read: Kate Beckinsale in tight leather) fans out here? I just saw the new trailer for the new movie coming out in 3D. All three movies so far have been great in my mind......even the one without Kate. :)

I'm stoked!!!

Not really a fan, but I have watched a whole bunch of movies I otherwise wouldn't have just because of Kate Beckinsale. :D

OpenContainer said:
Any other Underworld (read: Kate Beckinsale in tight leather) fans out here? I just saw the new trailer for the new movie coming out in 3D. All three movies so far have been great in my mind......even the one without Kate. :)

I'm stoked!!!

Haha I saw that like an hour ago and am now re-watching the old ones.

As long as I can see it in 2D I will go see it in the theaters. Start to get pretty wicked headaches about 30 minutes into 3D movies. I own the first 3 movies so I have to go see her in tight leather.

I have mixed feelings. I like the vampires and werewolves killing each other, don't like the weird underlined romance.

They don't need a reason to kill each other. They can just do it with no explanation and I would be happy.

Ironic that I watched all three just yesterday. But after seeing the preview today I'll wait for disk.

Back