Two Track Malts - Impressions/Thoughts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dammBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am always looking to use malts, hops and things that others may not be using mainstream. Plus, I like to support "the smaller business'" that aren't so widely used when possible.

Stumbled across a "new" brand of malts that I have not used before. Anyone have any stories or such about Two Track Malts?

TIA :mug:

I attended a maltsters course with Jared, the CEO, before this company was created. Great guy to talk to, nice to see that the dream has come through.

we have had it in the area here since early this fall. Numbers on OG from reliable brewers are all over the place. I personally have had OG come in 18 points low, and then 15 points high. stuff is a little unpredictable, and really expensive. I have just recently tapped a lager that I made with their 2 row; its good, but not worth it IMHO.

Thanks for the replies thus far. Looks like a mixed reaction; which is to be expected.

Anyone else have experience with this brand to speak of?

RiteBrew also has this in stock now it appears. Prices don't seem that terrible....

Again TIA.

Im on my second year brewing with their malts, slightly lower diastatic power compared to other malts available but i get great beer with it and dont have to pay shipping costs since i just go pick it up myself.

Back