• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Two 5 Gallon Corny Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigPicture

Reaction score
I have 2 Cornelius Kegs "or Firestone", 5 Gallon, Ball Lock - Pepsi Style for Homebrew/Soda for sale. I've been homebrewing for over 3 years now and I'm trying to scale back. I'm not drinking so much anymore. I got about 35 lbs to lose.

I'm selling these cheap on HBT since I've learned so much here. $50 each and you pay the shipping. I have a paypal account or you can pick up locally. I'm in Sacramento, California.

Now I've just rebuilt these two kegs with new rubber gaskets everywhere & soaked them in PBW for a week now. They're ready.

If you buy them online you'll pay $80 each then have to have them shipped. http://www.kegconnection.com/ball-lock/

IMG_0250.JPG

IMG_0251.JPG

IMG_0252.JPG

IMG_0253.JPG

Key words: beer, keg, homebrew, hbt, brewing

Latest posts

Back