Trying to recover BeerSmith files

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msa8967

mickaweapon
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The hard drive on my computer went dead two weeks ago and we were able to recover much of the missing contents and have them copied onto a new hard drive. The problem is that I cannot get my version of BeerSmith (an older version) to boot up. What I would like to do is either purchase an older version of BeerSmith that will access these files or a newer version that will incorporate the older files/recipes.

I have emailed the creator Brad Smith through this site and through a reply to a group message he sends out at times in order to find the best way to proceed with getting either a newer verson of BeerSmith or an older version version that will help me recover my files/recipes. I have not heard back from him yet after two request so I am hoping to find some advice through other members of the forum as what to do. Any ideas?

Thanks

My paper copies were destroyed 6 weeks ago when our water heater busted and flooded part of my beer room in the basement. I had the notebook on the floor as i was mixing up the grain for a recipe and just didn't put it back on the shelf.

Latest posts

Back