Trying to get Malted Millet from Homebrew Connection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muench1

Reaction score
I noticed some people on here had brewed with the Colorado Malting Co. Malted Millet from Homebrew Connection. Homebrew Connection (through their HBT account)actually posted a recipe and said it was available as of a few months ago, but all attempts to contact them have failed :(

Anybody know if they're still in business? They still have an outgoing message on their voicemail that lists their hours, but they don't answer during business hours.

Failing that, is there anywhere else to get the millet malt that anybody knows about? I'm in California so I can't exactly stroll by and ask :confused:

I recently purchased some millet from them, they were in the process of moving the business to a new location, and may be having phone trouble? I was able to talk to them on the phone and order millet. Try looking them up on the internet and e-mailing them with your contact information, really nice people on the phone, shipped me some millet to OHIO! Good luck ! Stefan

Back