Trying to find link for Stainless fermenters, shiny with blue stripe, cone and round

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bendavanza

Reaction score
Trying to find link for Stainless fermenters, shiny with blue stripe, cone and round. I've seen them posted here before, I just can't remember the name of them and have not had any luck searching.
They sell conicals and spherical tanks. Not bichmann, stout tanks, or the unavailable china imports that bitter creek and chi company have been trying to get.
Thanks in advance.
-Ben

If you have any questions about the glacier tanks let me know. I have 6 of them and have used them for 6 batches. I would be glad to give you some tips on things I figured out with them.

Glacier tanks! thank you! that's the one.
Brewmoor, I was tying to find those tanks for another brewer. Any info you have, I would find interesting, and I could fwd to said brewer. DO you ferment in them or just use for bright tanks?

For the price, if you're going that big they certainly seem nice, but I'm certainly a long ways off from having equipment to properly utilize (or justify!) something that size. I can't imagine having 6 of them!

Back