• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tri Clover Fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BC_Brews

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I am looking to get parts together to build a tri clover RIMS tube. As well as putting tri clover fittings on all of my keggle valves. I was wondering if anyone knew of anybody that makes these parts from the forum or where is the most reasonable place to get them online??

Hey Guys,

I am looking to get parts together to build a tri clover RIMS tube. As well as putting tri clover fittings on all of my keggle valves. I was wondering if anyone knew of anybody that makes these parts from the forum or where is the most reasonable place to get them online??

It all depends on what you need. I found a number of my TC fittings on ebay just by searching. A few of the specialty ones I had to get from online retailers which was a bit more expensive. Still dragon has fittings that are very reasonably priced....if you can find them instock.

Tri Clover is a brand name (chosen, I think, because you really need three hands to install one). The generic name is 3A Sanitary and they are made by lots of manufacturers and sold by many suppliers to the wine, brewing, drug and dairy industries. Do a search on '3A sanitary Fitting' and you'll get dozens of hits.

Back