• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Tri-clover counterflow on stand w/pre-chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chipster27

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I moved to a plate chiller, although this setup works damn near as well, I just wanted something I could mount to my brew sculpture.

This includes a More Beer reverse flow counter chiller with ti-clover fittings mounted to a stand painted with "truekbed liner" for durability. In addition I used a 25' "pre-chiller" and a bucket of ice water to chill my hose water even more before it hit the counter chiller. The stand with the counterflow fit inside the coils of the pre-chiller which all fit in a 5 gallon bucket. The set up works flawlessly and does not take up a lot of space.

Retail on this is about $470. Counterflow is $270, stand is about $120 and the pre-chiller is about $80.

I'll let the complete set up go for $300 plus shipping.
I'll sell the chiller/stand separate for $270 and the pre-chiller for $60

1HBT.JPG

2HBT.JPG

Back