Transporting/Moving Converted Mini-Fridge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jotakah

Reaction score
Hey gang,

So I have to move a mini fridge about 8hrs away in an upcoming move. What would the best way to move it be? Several thoughts I have include

option a) leave kegs and regulator etc inside in their positions and strap the outside of the fridge closed, and moving everything "as is". only concerns here are: will the regulator/CO2 get knocked around too much? and if they are moving around in there, could that bend the freezer tray a little more and potentially break the fridge?

option b) take everything out of it. still strap it closed. Still some concern of the freezer tray bending on it's own in there....

I'm sure some of you folks have insight :mug: thanks!

I'd take everything out and then brace the freezer tray with foam and tape. That's gonna be the only way you can ensure you won't mess up the tray during the move.

just take everything out. it wont move on its own. i have moved two times with 12 hour drives. once in a trailer. still holding strong

Latest posts

Back