Tramontina 126 can beverage center

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

festbier

Reaction score
There was discussion on another thread about this refrigerator fitting the Speidel 30L fermenter. I got it to fit but without the airlock, so a piece of foil over the top would be the way to go if you want to use this set-up.

I was also able to fit 2 corny kegs with a 20lb CO2 cylinder, and was able to shut the door. Has anyone else done this? How does the unit handle chilling 10 gallons?

I really don't like cramming everything in the refrigerator like that. I think I'd rather have a chest freezer.

IMG_1516.JPG

IMG_1517.JPG

Were those ball lock kegs or pin lock kegs? In another thread some people were suggesting that two kegs wouldn't fit in the tramontina.

How tall is the compressor hump?

I have two ball locks in mine at home right now. Left one has to go in first, then the right. It hangs over the lip of the floor a little bit, but it doesn’t touch the glass door and the door shuts completely.

Back