Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a MAW box and a Bruery reserve box coming Friday and I'm refreshing a few times a day already. I may have contributed as well.

So @PatrickGoss thought he'd blow up my porch, and it certainly wasn't due to a lack of beer that it failed. It's just that I spent last weekend reinforcing it! Thanks a bunch Patrick. The box is already being refilled for the return shot...
View attachment 282478
View attachment 282479
View attachment 282485
View attachment 282486
View attachment 282487
View attachment 282488
View attachment 282489
View attachment 282490

Damn. I need to trade. It's been a long time. Nice score! That labatt

Be sure to do it before it gets warm.

With your nose pinched shut.

And a hazmat suit.

I suffered through one and dumped another. Pretty sure fins dumped hers, it's the only bad beer I have intentionally shipped. If I can't use you guys to get get rid of my poor shopping choices who can I use? On reflection, I should have popped one if those open when my wife worked up the courage to finally try a BB beer. I gave her BCBS. Just think of the BCBS I might still have if I gave her that labatt's!

I suffered through one and dumped another. Pretty sure fins dumped hers, it's the only bad beer I have intentionally shipped. If I can't use you guys to get get rid of my poor shopping choices who can I use? On reflection, I should have popped one if those open when my wife worked up the courage to finally try a BB beer. I gave her BCBS. Just think of the BCBS I might still have if I gave her that labatt's!

Just remember, two can play at that game! :D

Just remember, two can play at that game! :D

You will drink it and you will like it!

It does have a creamy thing going on. I might pour one on ice cream and create a new trend. People all over will want it.... And beer stores around here have plenty.

DuffMan finally got it his box today after FedEx had their way with it.

Since I haven't seen any photos, I assume he drank it all at the office.

DuffMan finally got it his box today after FedEx had their way with it.

Since I haven't seen any photos, I assume he drank it all at the office.

I only had two cans of overrated before lunch. The cave aged lagers will be lunch tomorrow. Debating killing the rest of the wild choke cherry jam and the central waters stout tonight or save for tomorrow night.

Correct. I only drank some of it. :D

I can't even remember some of what I sent you, lol.

Like I said, I forget what day it is. Today feels like I won't be back at work by the 16th.

So @PatrickGoss thought he'd blow up my porch, and it certainly wasn't due to a lack of beer that it failed. It's just that I spent last weekend reinforcing it! Thanks a bunch Patrick. The box is already being refilled for the return shot...
View attachment 282478
View attachment 282479
View attachment 282485
View attachment 282486
View attachment 282487
View attachment 282488
View attachment 282489
View attachment 282490

Holy schnikies! Love me some Alpha King.

Back