Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Small trade with SWMBO'S cousin in Chicago.

Word of advice: drink that skull ole with 2 or 3 other people. A friend and I split that one and both had stomach aches the rest of the night. EXTREMELY ACIDIC!! Very good beer but almost to the point of being too sour. And I like my beers very sour.

Word of advice: drink that skull ole with 2 or 3 other people. A friend and I split that one and both had stomach aches the rest of the night. EXTREMELY ACIDIC!! Very good beer but almost to the point of being too sour. And I like my beers very sour.

Yep, one of the most sour beers I have had. I drank about 22oz one day.

Same here. Ive bought four already, traded one. You should drink one and let me know if I need to buy more before they run out. :D

You can't have to many. I shared one the other night and it was awesome! It seemed different from LC 4, but it's still fantastic. I'll be grabbing more bottles for sure [emoji4]

You can't have to many. I shared one the other night and it was awesome! It seemed different from LC 4, but it's still fantastic. I'll be grabbing more bottles for sure [emoji4]

I noticed on the bottle that is didnt list that it was blended anymore. Maybe they cut out the barrel aging portions of it?

I noticed on the bottle that is didnt list that it was blended anymore. Maybe they cut out the barrel aging portions of it?

The Web still says its blended from stainless and wood aged beer. They state mix of wine and bourbon barrels and foudre. FWIW...

So far, it's been a great beer day. First was ups with a damaged, but still monstrous package from a fb trade. Then fedex with a bif from Bigmike99. Then a little shopping trip at the local bottle shop. Thanks Mike, looking forward to trying all them beers and murdering that heady right now at the grill.

Drink that Hop Juju right now!

Think I may have some en route from a fellow hbt'er but thank you.
Couldn't get that Weller 12 locally so had to order online. Lots of good reviews.

Rye Whiskey Barrel Aged Tripel was just released yesterday from Tallgrass. Going today to pick some up. If anyone would like one or some, shoot me a PM. $10 a single. I'd prefer paypal since a trade doesnt do much for me right now. Cheers!

FB_IMG_1426262055319_zpsfe049d2l.jpg

WOODEN-ROOSTER_SELLSHEET.jpg

Back