Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knocked my FedEx driver and then he shows up early today, haha
View attachment 250849
View attachment 250850

Thanks Matt!

original.gif

Ooo...oooo..ooo Me want :cross:

Not really a trade but I wanted to brew a global warmer clone and based on the label came up with a recipe. Sent a pm to the sixpoint guy on BA and he was surprised how close I was and gave me a few pointers. They had me come in today and do a side by side.

Overall pretty awesome experience and it turns out the original guy I emailed with was Shane, the founder. Here's what they gave me after we tried a few things there and hung out for a bit.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422053458.676793.jpg

Not really a trade but I wanted to brew a global warmer clone and based on the label came up with a recipe. Sent a pm to the sixpoint guy on BA and he was surprised how close I was and gave me a few pointers. They had me come in today and do a side by side.

Overall pretty awesome experience and it turns out the original guy I emailed with was Shane, the founder. Here's what they gave me after we tried a few things there and hung out for a bit.

View attachment 250952

Very cool. They just started distributing in Portland and I'm stoked about it.

View attachment 250952

Class act

Really was a great experience and everyone there was awesome. Got some really nice feedback on the beers that I brought other than the clone as well. I think they're gonna do a blog post on it in the future.

Good beer and cool people. I'll keep buying their stuff.

View attachment 250952

Awesome! Love Brewers who remember their roots.

View attachment 250952

That's awesome! Killed a 6er of Bengali last night.

Picked up a bunch of homers and a few other things. Guy at the liquor store found those bcbs in the back and thought I might want them. And then he gave me a breakfast stout that his buddies brought him. He must have known I had just added up how much I spent there in 2014

View attachment 251039
View attachment 251040

I picked up one of those 72 Imperials last week and really enjoyed it. Im not a huge fan of Breckenridge, but that certainly moved them up in my book!

I'll be in KS in March to brew some beers at my brothers brewpub. Not sure what the agenda is, or where all I will be, but will be bringing some beers to share.

I have yet to go to his brewery. If your interested and have time to meet up, even at his brewery, PM me and we could work something out!

Edit: just saw they have a rotating brick pizza oven! I may need to hit that up before march.

Sounds good, I'll let you know closer to time. The brick oven is nice, some good pizzas there. And the head chef is real good also, some killer steaks and stuff. He usually has some good beers on tap and has a legit Bloody Mary that's worth checking out also:
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422497033.645568.jpg
Bacon, pork belly, mini BLT, scotch egg, habanero/garlic infused vodka.

Sounds good, I'll let you know closer to time. The brick oven is nice, some good pizzas there. And the head chef is real good also, some killer steaks and stuff. He usually has some good beers on tap and has a legit Bloody Mary that's worth checking out also:
View attachment 252263
Bacon, pork belly, mini BLT, scotch egg, habanero/garlic infused vodka.

I checked out their website, looks like a really cool place and they seem to be doing things right. That bloody mary is insane but looks fantastic haha.

Trade with InityBrew...always good stuff.

Hop, Drop 'n Roll - NoDa Brewing Company
Nugget Nectar - Tröegs Brewing Company
Libation - St. Boniface Craft Brewing Company
Paideia Pale Ale - St. Boniface Craft Brewing Company
Brush & Barrel Series: Imperial Stout - Long Trail Brewing Co.
Moo-HooChiato - Terrapin Beer Company
Biere Blanca Blanc - Evil Twin Brewing
So It Goes - Tired Hands Brewing Company
Dean Saison (aged in Red Zinfandel Wine Barrels with Brett & Raspberries)-
Spring House Brewing Company
Brooklyn Black OPS - Brooklyn Brewery
Bourbon Barrel Aged Siberian Night Imperial Stout - Thirsty Dog Brewing Company
Terra Locale Series - Lusus Naturae - Wicked Weed Brewing

Thanks again man

IMG_20150129_173504.jpg

IMG_20150129_173511.jpg

IMG_20150129_173522.jpg