Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 192507
This shows up on my doorstep today...coyote68 asked if I could grab him a local flavor...you bet I say...life got in the way but I found what he was looking for at the brewery...but before I can send it he hooks a brother up!
Thanks so much joe I can't wait to try your HB! First nugget nectar too!
What a friggin great group of people this community is!
Have a great Friday all!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

That Helltown double stout is FEEnominal.:D

Picked most of these up for some trades.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397269516.370384.jpg

Very nice!

Any word when winter zephyr and eastern candle are coming out again??

The silver wax are the eastern candle - they had several cases behind the bar. I didn't ask about winter zephyr, but the red sour is 2-3 more weeks. It was in bottles, but they said not ready to drink, so they wouldn't sell.

The silver wax are the eastern candle - they had several cases behind the bar. I didn't ask about winter zephyr, but the red sour is 2-3 more weeks. It was in bottles, but they said not ready to drink, so they wouldn't sell.

Doh! The red wax was what I was thinking of. I'm excited for that one to come out.

ISO: dark chocolate coconut tasty cakes :D

Honestly, I can't think of any special food treats to send from CO. Maybe green chile, but that's more a NM specialty.

I think you're forgetting one specialty that goes by a name that is suited for seafood instead of what it actually is.
But, who would want to receive a box of cold testes in the mail? ;)
Not that there's anything wrong with that...

I think you're forgetting one specialty that goes by a name that is suited for seafood instead of what it actually is.
But, who would want to receive a box of cold testes in the mail? ;)
Not that there's anything wrong with that...

I thought about that <shudder>.

Wynkoop released Rocky Mountain Stout again. Apparently that was worth making more than once. But they sell it in 2-packs of 12 ounce cans, because they must know no one really wants to drink it.

Wynkoop released Rocky Mountain Stout again. Apparently that was worth making more than once. But they sell it in 2-packs of 12 ounce cans, because they must know no one really wants to drink it.

Haha! I think DisturbdChemist still has a can from the ones you sent him.
Seems interesting. I wonder if there's a nutty flavor in the beer...

Haha! I think DisturbdChemist still has a can from the ones you sent him.
Seems interesting. I wonder if there's a nutty flavor in the beer...

Yep still have a can. Waiting to open for a few friends lol. It has a nutty character. Should of been called a nut porter

Check out Walker from Dock Street. I had a bottle of it...it was smokey in flavor with a subtle raspberry twang on the end. I hardly noticed the roasted goat brains.

Back