Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bigmike99 for a great trade! All safe and sound. Looking forward to each of them.

1393531852300.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393541015.618456.jpg
Box 1 of 2 from TheMan arrived today. Thanks Justin! So happy you found another 4pk of Abrasive! Looks like I'll be popping my Surly cherry in style!

On a related note: this is, believe it or not, the first time I've seen a beer in a chicken feather bottle.

Awesome extras! All new to me.

an oldie but a goodie: this is what i came back with from my thanksgiving road trip
- Cuvee Rene
- LambickX
- Petrus Oud Bruin
- Mikeller Yeast:Brettanomyces
- Mikeller It's Alright!
- Long Trail Culmination
- Element Brewing: Dark Element (absolutely fantastic!)
- Logsdon Seizoen Bretta x3 (hard to find in DC)
- Founders Bolt Cutter x3
- Jolly Pumpkin La Roja
- Rock Art Brewery: Vermonster barley wine x2
- Rock Art Brewery: Bourbon Barrel Aged Vermonster barley wine
- Oud Beersel Framboise

20131201_194126_3.jpg

I have two questions? Is Justin Blåbær worth picking up? The second question is what is the going price for shelf crooked stave beers?

I have two questions? Is Justin Blåbær worth picking up? The second question is what is the going price for shelf crooked stave beers?

For the regular crooked stave in CO, its $6-7. I have heard the east coast is about $10 a bottle for stuff like vielle, surette, st bretta.

I'd say thats a pretty good price. If you havent had any, id suggest trying a few at least. Its always worth the price.

What about the Justin Blåbær. Seems like I saw some talk about it but can't remember if it was good or bad. The label seems like a joke.

where did you get the Dry Dock signature series? I haven't seen any around in my area. Do i need to make a trip to AppleJack or Argonaut? Or maybe i should just go to the brewery...

I know two stores in West Highlands have it (Mondo Vino and Highlands Wine & Liquor). I'm not sure if it landed at AppleJack or Argonaut, but I bet you could call ahead to find it.

effing hell. you guys have Drie, Cantillon and Fantome in your shops?!? i just paid $20 to $25 a bottle to have them shipped from Belgium...

Picked up a Drie Oude Gueuze and Fantome de Noel the other day. They had been there but I had never noticed them before. All of those in the photo have never been here before. Hope we get to see more soon.

I should have a nice pic for you all, but ups blew up a package headed my way with a BBPt5 and a Black Note in it. :tear:

Back