Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got two awesome packages the other day. First one is from beermeduffman
ForumRunner_20131223_104844.jpg

Second is from Nedvalton

20131221_093522-picsay.jpg

Had the 120 last night. It was awesome. Tasted like a barleywine. Looking forward to the pumpkin tonight. Thanks for a great trade.

Had the 120 last night. It was awesome. Tasted like a barleywine. Looking forward to the pumpkin tonight. Thanks for a great trade.

after that much time its less of an IPA and more like a Barleywine. I enjoy it.
Thank YOU for the trade! That Coffee is going to get opened Christmas morning :mug:

Great box of Montana love from LoloMT7. Excited for all the Bayern beers my brother goes on and on about and really looking forward to the Pakos I've heard a bunch about.

The Tumbleweed is a 94 on BA also, great balanced IPA. The Pakos is better imo though. Enjoy! I think the package you sent me arrived today as well. Will get it posted when I get home later. :mug:

The Tumbleweed is a 94 on BA also, great balanced IPA. The Pakos is better imo though. Enjoy! I think the package you sent me arrived today as well. Will get it posted when I get home later. :mug:

My last update said out for delivery so fingers crossed!

Pako's IPA is calling my name. What up, Lolo?

NEBCO haul today. With this, tree house this past Saturday, and hill farmstead the Saturday before, I think I am good for a while. At least that's what the Mrs says

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387835207.212574.jpg

NEBCO haul today. With this, tree house this past Saturday, and hill farmstead the Saturday before, I think I am good for a while. At least that's what the Mrs says

View attachment 167708

You're the reason I don't go to NEBCO during primetime. :D:D JK

Nice haul!

Weird comment: I have that same panini press.

You're the reason I don't go to NEBCO during primetime. :D:D JK

Nice haul!

Weird comment: I have that same panini press.

It makes some bangin paninis

Also my 5 fills went fast. Some people were getting 5 or more 64 oz ones.

But I agree if I didn't want fuzzy so bad I would not have gone during the holidays

I saw Fuzzy on tap (FB). The thing I dislike the most is 50 people in line. I can't wait in line like that for beer. That's why I normally go around noon on weekday. Too many groupies there during the other times.

Glad you got some beer. How was Fuzzy? I saw that they had Fattener 2 back on tap. That's one of my favorites.

My friend went to NEBCO on Saturday and said there were a crap load of people in line with 6-8 growlers each.

Ridiculous.

Great box of Montana love from LoloMT7. Excited for all the Bayern beers my brother goes on and on about and really looking forward to the Pakos I've heard a bunch about.

Pako's is delicious. I've been waiting for fresh cans though. The ones at the local liquor store have a best by date of 11/22/13

My first trade and I have to say Fish you outdid yourself!! Need to get some in the fridge as the natural cooling is broken although will be back on line starting tomorrow.
Thanks again!
Now where to start??

IMG_1051.jpg

My first trade and I have to say Fish you outdid yourself!! Need to get some in the fridge as the natural cooling is broken although will be back on line starting tomorrow.
Thanks again!
Now where to start??

Glad they made it, hope you enjoy! Just make sure you have the mole stout some day to start the evening, its quite interesting :D

I'm not scared! Your's should be there tomorrow.

i hope they arrive before 1 or 2. If they get here later, which I assume they will, I will have a buddy put the box inside and I get to open them Christmas afternoon. Either way, I cant wait!

I saw Fuzzy on tap (FB). The thing I dislike the most is 50 people in line. I can't wait in line like that for beer. That's why I normally go around noon on weekday. Too many groupies there during the other times.

Glad you got some beer. How was Fuzzy? I saw that they had Fattener 2 back on tap. That's one of my favorites.

My friend went to NEBCO on Saturday and said there were a crap load of people in line with 6-8 growlers each.

Ridiculous.

Fuzzy is really, really good. I hope you are able to get some when the lines die down after the holidays. fattener2 was gone yesterday and replaced with #3.

I saw that line on facebook. someone said they waited 4 hours, thats just absurd.

Christmas came early and hats off to Chefrex for killing his first trade! Never had Terrapin before so I am very excited. Includes 4 FBS :D, 2 oaked big hoppy monsters, a moo-hoo (WOO-HOO!), hopsecutioner, Maine zoe & pepper, a monks revenge, And then extras I have not heard of but sound great! Thanks again Chef, this made my day arriving before I left this afternoon :mug:

2013-12-24 09.58.02.jpg

2013-12-24 09.58.10.jpg

2013-12-24 09.58.18.jpg

2013-12-24 09.58.27.jpg

Got a sweet package from jtd_419 yesterday. Not pictured is a HB chocolate stout that was awesome. Thanks man.

Glad it made it ok after dropping off the radar for a while.

I've gotta brew that stout again, that was one of the last two and one of my favorites

Fuzzy is really, really good. I hope you are able to get some when the lines die down after the holidays. fattener2 was gone yesterday and replaced with #3.

I saw that line on facebook. someone said they waited 4 hours, thats just absurd.

My friend passed by at 10:45 this morning. Said there was already a line of 20+ people. He didn't bother. Went back home. Ha ha. Ridiculousness.

My friend passed by at 10:45 this morning. Said there was already a line of 20+ people. He didn't bother. Went back home. Ha ha. Ridiculousness.

yeah, that would probably be my limit. I am used to waiting, though. Tree house is usually 1.5-2 hours, hill farmstead a couple weeks ago was about an hour. I just chat it up with the other beer snobs in line.

It's the xmas rush. Should return to normal. Hopefully IST bottle release soon!

yeah, that would probably be my limit. I am used to waiting, though. Tree house is usually 1.5-2 hours, hill farmstead a couple weeks ago was about an hour. I just chat it up with the other beer snobs in line.

The longest I've waited there was 50 mins. I usually go in and 4-5 minutes later, I'm out of there with 2 growlers. I've only had to wait twice there ever. Once was on a Saturday earlier in the summer (waited about 15 minutes for 2 others to get growler fills). And just last month before Thanksgiving when FTN #3 was released. I won't wait more than 20-30 minutes. So, if I see a line with 15-20 people, I will head back to the house. :(

Lol I was behind you and was in and out within an hour and a half. Thank god they instituted the 3 growler limit. It used to be worse!

Latest posts

Back