Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this for a secret santa from my neighbors. Pretty good for a BMC drinker

2013-12-19 18.35.59.jpg

I'll give you 3 guesses who bombed my house, and the first two don't count.:)

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387510593.318664.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387510612.034564.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387510630.826917.jpg

Thanks Ryan.

Looking forward to trying the free state beers and the hipster, plus you can't go wrong with breakfast stout.

And an early birthday present from my wife.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387510727.315456.jpg

I need some 8bit and vanilla buffalo sweat in my life! Hit me up when you're ready for a trade fin.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Home Brew mobile app

A nice package of NC and homebrews from Hello:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387565480.928995.jpg
Thanks again! I know I need to wait on the Jolly Holly ale for carbing - but the other two are good to go?

Then this box of Surly lovin' showed up from a trade on BeerForum:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387565611.121073.jpg

FedEx just showed up after all! This morning it said rescheduled for Tue, then they show up in a rented Penske truck :)
This trade came from zmanzorro. Awesome beers and great communication throughout. Good dude for sure!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387653231.347192.jpg

FedEx just showed up after all! This morning it said rescheduled for Tue, then they show up in a rented Penske truck :)

Just had the same thing happen here and the weird thing is that we don't have Saturday delivery here in the middle of nowhere.

Opened some beers from trades with mikeysab and beermeduffman last night. 2010 Cantillon Kriek from beermeduffman, Peach Berliner and Madame Rose from Mike. Thank you both so much. I assumed that Cantillon would be the star of the night but it took second place to the Bourbon Vanilla Dark Lord. Definitely never though id see one of those, much less taste it.

Thanks guys, great brews. I love beer.

BUiiFrR.jpg

Just received these from MrNickVT. Not from a trade, but a giveaway Nick did here. Very generous, thanks again, man. Now in to the refrigerator they go. :D

image-998977070.jpg

MrNickVT said:
Btw let me know if that HB is carbed. I used the DIY beer gun method.

Sure thing. That's what I use to bottle off the keg. It seems to work pretty good.

Since poptarts hooked me up with an abyss, I had to make sure I could get a few more to age before I drank one. A buddy came into town last night and brought me too more, they were $18 a piece though! I thought they were around 8-$10, not $18!!!

2013-12-22 11.53.28.jpg

dolphinssuckfan, Abyss' cost that much. I received one in a trade and I'm going to let it sit for 2-3 years. Hope I'm alive by then!! Ha ha!

dolphinssuckfan, Abyss' cost that much. I received one in a trade and I'm going to let it sit for 2-3 years. Hope I'm alive by then!! Ha ha!

I would be interested to try an Abyss...and also to see if Remmy is still alive in 2-3 years!

finsfan said:
Since poptarts hooked me up with an abyss, I had to make sure I could get a few more to age before I drank one. A buddy came into town last night and brought me too more, they were $18 a piece though! I thought they were around 8-$10, not $18!!!

It has a Big range. Got a case in AZ for ~$13 each last year. Co wanted 17/18.

I got them for $14. Gotta love the price difference in each state for the same beer

Back