Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I traded echeck $20 bucks for a pound of individual simcoe packs :D I need to get a damn vacuum sealer but I feel Id rather spend $50 on a couple 5 gallon brews instead :cross:

2013-11-07 17.27.13.jpg

That's definitely not a bad one. Have you seen the seekabrew for PA vs GA? you guys get everything good we do and then some. Makes me think about moving to PA.

mcbaumannerb said:
It's that way for most states. We get a lot of variety.

If you live in the Eastern half of the state! Us western PA folk might see your variety, and if we do, we're gonna get gouged on the good stuff! I mean $25 for a bottle of Supplication, $10 for a can of HT?

What are people getting Barrel Aged BORIS for? Saw it at Whole Foods today for $18. Was a little shocked.

What are people getting Barrel Aged BORIS for? Saw it at Whole Foods today for $18. Was a little shocked.

7.99. Maybe because its local. However, people are learning it took a medal at GABF so maye it's become a hot commodity.

Cathedral said:
Wow. Sucks for you guys.

Anyone up for a trade......... heh....

You are lucky you can get any barrel aged beer for $8, even if it is local. Every BA beer from Cigar City (local to me) that I have ever bought has been $25 for a 750.

You are lucky you can get any barrel aged beer for $8, even if it is local. Every BA beer from Cigar City (local to me) that I have ever bought has been $25 for a 750.

Guess ill go out tomorrow and stock up on the bombers before all you guys run up the market.

Some nice home brews from BeerMeDuffman
RIS
GingerWheat
And a Caramel Apple Mead

image-3785981564.jpg

I owe you some more HB in our next trade for sure. Thanks again man!

Some nice home brews from BeerMeDuffman
RIS
GingerWheat
And a Caramel Apple Mead

I owe you some more HB in our next trade for sure. Thanks again man!

No problem man! I wish I had that quad bottled so I could of given you a few of those too. I'm really looking forward to trying your RIS in a few months too

I'd sent yooper a couple of bottles of my last batch of Maori IPA a while back. Found this on my door step yesterday afternoon from her when I stepped out to run some errands;
http://[URL=http://s563.photobucket.com/user/unionrdr/media/PICT0001_zpsa6c536dd.jpg.html] [/URL]
Two ESB's & a Cream ale! They're clear as a bell too. Will get pics in the glass later after they chill down for a while. Thanks yoop! This oughta be good!...:tank:
http://[URL=http://s563.photobucket.com/user/unionrdr/media/PICT0003_zpsb0f805be.jpg.html] [/URL]
And yeah,on the coffee atm...

It starts with a drunk response about Drunkin' Punkin, Nukebrewer's HB and turned into a large box of goodness. Eventually (soon) Nuke will get a couple of my HB's and some local goodness. I'm still shopping but it will be hard to top this.

From left to right, Ghandi Bot (2), Hooker Chocolate Truffle (2), Drunkin Punkin (2), his Ghandi Bot Clone (2), Ura Major Old Ale, Oatmeal Stout, Black Hole Oaked Bourbon, and El Dorado IPA. Like a good homebrewer, nuke sent GB and his GBC so I can compare.

GBC and GB are in the fridge and shall be drank first. I am very very excited. Thank you again nuke!

IMG_5788.jpg

It starts with a drunk response about Drunkin' Punkin, Nukebrewer's HB and turned into a large box of goodness. Eventually (soon) Nuke will get a couple of my HB's and some local goodness. I'm still shopping but it will be hard to top this.

From left to right, Ghandi Bot (2), Hooker Chocolate Truffle (2), Drunkin Punkin (2), his Ghandi Bot Clone (2), Ura Major Old Ale, Oatmeal Stout, Black Hole Oaked Bourbon, and El Dorado IPA. Like a good homebrewer, nuke sent GB and his GBC so I can compare.

GBC and GB are in the fridge and shall be drank first. I am very very excited. Thank you again nuke!

Niiice!

View attachment 159639

Glad to see everything made it there safe and sound. Word of warning, watch out for a gusher on the oatmeal stout. My second to last one of the entire batch gushed on me, but not a single one of the rest of the batch did.

Latest posts

Back