• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Trade Blichmann 10gal gas BrewEasy for electric

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkMarine

Reaction score
I'm in an apartment now with not enough space to easily brew outside and then get my 10gal batch up to my apartment to ferment, so I'd like to trade someone, my Blichmann G2 gas system components for the G2 Electric components (bottom 20g kettle, burner, tower of power gas controller)

I'm not sure what the price difference would be, but I'm willing to come up with some cash on my side to make this happen. I'm in the Bay Area, CA.

My system is relatively new, I've only had it for 6 months and I've brewed 6 times on it, and I'm pretty meticulous about taking care of my equipment. I do a full clean and scrub after every brew, then scrub with bar keeper's friend afterward on the inside and outside, after every brew. I can post pictures if anyone is interested.

I like this system and I don't really want to move to a different one, so I would strongly prefer offers to trade for another gen 2 BrewEasy, and not something different. If someone wants to buy this and I can assemble the electric system from the $, that's fine by me.

Back