• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

trade 5 gallon ball locks for 3 gallon ball lock

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D_Nyholm

Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone in the long island area would be willing to trade a 3 gallon ball lock keg for 2 5 gallon kegs with new seals. The kegs are all in my rotation they they are holding pressure and work fine. Let me know if you have anything.

I have one I'll trade you if you ship it to Indiana 47130

What size is the keg you have? 2.5 or 3?

I've never shipped legs before and have no idea how expensive it will be.

Also, do you think I could just tape some cardboard around the top of it and ship it that way to protect them but leave the rest open? I don't know where I would get a box the right size...

It is a 3 gallon. I've seen where people just tape up the lid and slap a label on the side to ship them.

It is a 3 gallon and it holds pressure. I think that just adding the protection to the top would probably do it for the shipping. You could take it to your local post office and get their opinion too.

Latest posts

Back